A day of great golf and fantastic food is in order as the Sixth Annual Links Technology Cup golf outing benefiting the Schaumburg Park Foundation will take place Aug. 14, 2013 at Schaumburg Golf Club, 401 N. Roselle Road.
The outing includes:
- 18 holes of golf with cart
- Practice range warm-up
- Lunch on the course with "Taste on the Tee." Every other hole features samples of food and beverages from local restaurants.
- Dinner provided by Chandler's Chophouse in the ballroom after golfing.
- Your chance to win cash in the Daily Herald Closest-to-the-Pin contest.
- Top foursome commemorated on the Links Cup.
Entry cost is $150 per golfer.
2013 Registration Form (PDF)
2013 Registration Pamphlet (PDF)
For more information, call the Schaumburg Golf Club at 847/885-9000.